Turns out, we get to just sing out hearts out privately—they don’t want to hear us anyway. They had a very extensive list of English songs (Taylor Swift, Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson) along with plenty of songs in Chinese. We sang for about an hour and a half, but then had to go back for dinner. It was a strange experience, kind of like the Pleasure Palace: a big building that you can’t see into, people dressed really well escorting you around, and the overall feel like you are in Vegas and you don’t really know what you might find behind the next door.
peach cobbler loaf
-
A friend asked me last week how long it takes to get a recipe right. I told
him the only answer I know: *As long as it takes.* I’d like to be someone
who...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment