1. Lauren and Vale coaching me through frying my first egg ever.
2. A washer and dryer in our apartment. There really is no other way.
3. Beautiful, warm sunshine to make everything a little more optimistic.
4. BLTC's. The C is for cheese. Monterrey Jack to be precise. Melted.
5. Valentina being so generous that she lets me borrow her car to run errands, pick up random items I need for China, and take a second load of stuff over to my grandparents house. How have a accumulated so much stuff?
6. My faithful bike which takes me on fabulous bike rides by the river.
7. Left over Olive Garden pasta. All the food I have left to my name is cheap granola, milk, and yogurt. I love left overs.
8. Going for a run outside for the first time in too long, thanks to an injured ankle. Mmmm. Nothing beats that, really.
9. Oven-cleaner. Never clean an oven without it. Gross, but amazing.
10. Lauren's homemade vanilla ice cream.
11. Lauren's extra pillow. I packed all my bedding away, so I have taken over the couch, and she was thoughtful enough to offer me a pillow.
12. This song. This will be the song I sing to my babies some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment