Over a tasty breakfast this morning, Ryan, Kim, Dave and I had deep, philosophical conversation. Our conclusions?
1. People are computers
2. People get hungry

This picture has nothing to do with either of those things. To me, it is a symbol of breaking bad eating habits, forgoing the unhealthy and embracing the pure. A true American thought...
After a brief handstand workshop in Ry's driveway, the race began. We had 2.5 hours to: go to the grocery store, make a chocolate caramel cheesecake, put the cake in the oven, get to Sports Authority to buy Chuck All-Stars, get back in time to take the cheesecake out, and get to the Cross Fit gym in time for Bring-A-Friend session. Boom.

This is post workout. I bet you didn't catch the fact that my shoes aren't in fact my shoes. They aren't even on my feet. I didn't buy Converse. They didn't have my size and I already have two pairs of slightly-too-big Converse All-Stars. So I borrowed Kim's. I'm a size 8. She's a size 4.
Then what? How about a 2 hours, full-body massage from Kim? Sounds good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment