Just in case anyone feels so inspired to send anything to me in Mexico, here´s the address you can use:
2 Norte #1210 Colonia Jacarandas C.P. 75730 Tehuacan, Puebla, Mexico
They did say to make sure you don't get sent anything from China, or else the postal service will hold it for a pricey ransom.
peach cobbler loaf
-
A friend asked me last week how long it takes to get a recipe right. I told
him the only answer I know: *As long as it takes.* I’d like to be someone
who...
1 week ago
Rachel! I had a dream last night that Dave and Steve and I were down visiting you in Mexico. You were working at some place called "Barfit". You were a cook. I don't know if it was bad food (Barf-it) or if it was some kind of combination Bar and workout gym (Bar-Fit). Also there were lots of naked people outside.
ReplyDeleteWhen you're flushing your toilet with a bucket, you can at least be happy you don't actually work at Barfit!